Please note: Custom orders are not usually accepted during November and December.
Please send an email or enquire below to join the waitlist for custom work to commence in January.
If you're seeking special customised candles for your bonbonnierre, thank you gifts, bridesmaid gifts, baby showers, congratulations or I love you, do get in touch so we can talk about what you'd like.
Pretty Frank created beautiful sentimental custom candle for a family member. They were so easy to deal with, discussed different designs and worked with me while I swapped and changed my mind. Shipping was quick and packed well to preserve the perfect presentation of the candle. Would highly recommend.
Facebook Review, May 2019
Pretty Frank were an absolute dream to work with in the designing and creation of custom candles for my wedding! They nailed the fragrance brief and provided something that smelt incredible and worked perfectly with our styling. All of our guests absolutely loved their candles!
Google Review, November 2018
How do I get a quote from you?
Shoot me an email over at leonie[@]prettyfrank.com.au and I'll get in touch, or start a chat with me on Facebook Messenger here.
What kind of information do you need to provide a quote?
To get you a quote to suit your needs, it's helpful to provide your ideas upfront. Here are some prompts to help you:
- what is the purpose of the candles? are they gifts for your clients or for an event?
- would you like them branded or to have a certain message?
- any preference for fragrance? I'm always happy to provide some ideas if you're stuck
- do you have a certain budget for this, or would you like to see pricing based on what you're seeking?
- how many candles will you need?
- do you have a graphic designer to do your artwork or would you like me to arrange this?
- any presentation ideas? think colours of the glassware, big candles, little candles, provided in boxes or naked
- do you have a strict deadline?
What's included in your quote?
The specifics of every quote is different, based on your needs, but you can count on:
- A tree planted in Australia for every candle
- Made by hand in Sydney, Australia
- Ethically and sustainably sourced soy wax
- Cosmetic grade fragrance of your choice (suggestions and samples provided on request)
- Braided wick/s made from natural cotton
- Option to provide me with print-ready artwork, or I can have this created for you for a fee
- Professional printing for labels
How quickly can you turnaround the order?
It usually takes two to three weeks to complete a custom order, though COVID-19 can make it tricky to track down the stock I need.
Allowing at least three weeks gives time to order what's needed, then the making and curing of the candles.
Work begins on your order once full payment is received.
If you require a faster turnaround, please let me know the date you require the order.
Do you have a minimum order for custom candles?
The minimum is 10 candles.
Can you make a custom fragrance for my order?
Absolutely! I can create something entirely new for you, can do my best to recreate one of your favourite fragrances or I can make recommendations based on who your candles are for.
I'm trying to cut costs. If I sort the labels/stickers, can I just order "naked" candles to my specifications?
Sure thing! Let me know what you have in mind and what you require (glasses or tins, boxes or nakey, lids or no lid) and I will factor this into my quote.
Do custom orders come in colours or black and white only?
The monochrome label on a clear glass is the Pretty Frank signature design, however I have access to a range of glassware in different shapes, sizes, materials and colours.
I also use a professional printer who can provide quality labels for your glasses or tins.
This means colours can be matched exactly to your brand.
What are payment terms for custom candles?
Full payment must be received prior to work beginning on your order. Payment can be made via Credit/Debit card, EFT, Paypal or Afterpay. If you'd like to use Afterpay for your order, please let me know when you request a quote.
How do I pay for my order?
Payments are secure on prettyfrank.com.au with the SSL certificate.
You’re welcome to pay with your credit or debit card, via Paypal or to use Afterpay. Learn more about Afterpay here.