Fragrance Reed Diffuser Safety Guide
Reeds diffuse 200ml of fine fragrance into the air, allowing your favourite scents at home without a flame.
With great things comes great responsibility, so keep this advice in mind when using your reed diffuser.
HOW TO USE
- Remove plug and place all 5 reeds in the bottle. Pop the bottle on a plate to protect surfaces in case of spillage.
- If fragrance isn't noticed, flip reeds over to refresh scent. Lasts up to 3 months, though air conditioning, heating, humidity and draughts can affect the longevity.
- The colour of the fragrance oil blend can change once oxidised, however the effectiveness of the diffuser is not affected.
- If reeds become clogged with dirt or dust, it's recommended to swap for a new set, available for purchase here
- Keep out of reach of children. Always place on a tray. Do not put reeds on a fragile or varnished surface.
- Spills should be cleaned up immediately as staining or stripping of finishes may occur.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not ingest fragrance. Keep away from naked flame or heat at all times.
- In case of accidental consumption, please contact Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26