Room Spray Safety Guide
Spray into the air throughout your home, avoiding direct contact with skin, delicate fabrics and surfaces.
With great things comes great responsibility, so keep this advice in mind when using your room spray.
HOW TO USE
- Spray into the air throughout your home, avoiding direct contact with skin, delicate fabrics and surfaces.
- For use as a room spray only. Do not spray directly onto skin, clothes, pets. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Avoid extreme heat and cold.
- Highly flammable. Don’t spray on naked flame or incandescent material. Do not consume or inhale.
- If consumed, seek immediate medical advice or call Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26.
- Contact with product may cause eye or skin irritation. If eye contact occurs, rinse with water. Do not dispose in drain.